A driving instructor, Festus Udoh, has narrated how he lured a 23-year-old National Youth Service Corps member, Miss Modupe Kawose, into a bush at Mawuko, in the Odeda Local Government Area of Ogun State.
He said he raped and strangled her in the bush.
The suspect was paraded at the scene of the crime on Thursday by the Ogun State Commissioner of Police, Iliyasu Ahmed.
Udoh said the victim called her on Saturday, demanding her learner’s permit, and he told her to join him at Lafenwa in Abeokuta.
People Also read:
- Man rapes and stabs law student to death
- Mohammed 30yrs, father of 3 month old baby lure a 9yrs old primary 4 pupil with N10 Lollipop sweet
- Wife Georgina leaves Harvey, sexual accused producer, discribe his action ‘Unforgivable’
The suspect said when the victim arrived, he told her that he had resigned from Lizzy Driving School, and that she should follow him to the place where the learner’s permit would be processed.
He said, “We boarded a vehicle and later took a motorcycle to Iberokodo. We alighted at a junction near the bush.
“She was surprised and she asked, ‘is this where you live?’
“I said yes, and as we entered the bush, I told her that I wanted to have sex with her, she said no.
“I dragged her into the bush and raped her. Afterwards, she told me that she would report me to her family. It was at this stage that I tore her clothes and used them to strangle her.”
People also read:
- NYSC releases date for 2017 Batch B [See time table]
- Olaiya 28yr, breaks OAU Medical College academic record
- Police arrest suspected rapist of Ekiti College of Education, 200 student
He said, “At the end, we nabbed Udoh.”
He said the victim’s relations had been contacted.