Conduct is a behaviour in its moral aspect, in other words is the action or manner of directing or managing business, war, etc. And is the art mode of treatment, execution. leading, guidance. In layman definition, conduct is what we’re known of, and people also know us too.
” The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.”(Psalm 19:9) This a fixed conduct of our Lord the creator of the universe. Let take into consideration on how parent should nurture a child in the way he should grow. PLEASE NOTE, this article is base on parental care, don’t be surprise by the aforementioned title of this article it has something to do with this article because a teacher who is going to teach the parent on how to train their children would firstly discuss on behaviours or attitude.
A CHILD THAT OFTEN BRING JOY TO HIS PARENT A GOOD CHILD OR A BAD CHILD?
Definitely as we all know that a bad child erase joy in the family, so therefore a good child bring Joy to the family but before this question can be answer we must know the difference between good child and the bad child.
A good child is a child that has the fear of God dwell in him and he’s respectful, kind, loving, cheerful and obey his parent, not only his parent he also obey his elders. ‘Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.’ (Exodus20:12)
We’ve talked about the importance of a good child, let us consider the causes of a bad child and the effect. You see, bad child are the child that never agree to every correction; in short, they Are the disobedient child, they tell lies, disrespect, harden there mind, they keep malice. Before a child can do all this or have some of the above stated words in mind, the child would have neglect some training, this are the training bellow;
1. Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. (Prover22:6), and also ‘ Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he’ (Proverb29:18).
2. Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him. (Proverb22:15). Learn how to correct your child immediately when they’re wrong. When you refuse to do so they’ll believe what they are doing is right. Mind you, there are different types of correction; you beat when it’s needed and you correct by mouth when it’s needed also. When you think every mistake your child commit is what deserve beating, I can assure you that there will be a day you will beat him/her and her stimuli will not respond to it because is used to it.
3. The rod and reproof give wisdom: but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame. (Proverb29:15)
4. Correct thy son, and he shall give thee rest; yea, he shall give delight unto thy soul. (Proverb29:16)
WAYS OF TEACHING A CHILD THE WORDS OF GOD?
1. Family Lineage
“The child that will hasty to glory must be a solid rock disobedient child” The parents that teaches his children moral literates or the word of God and how to pray without season lay the foundation of his children on truth ways.
Is not immediately a child is given birth he will begin to know what is right or wrong. Is the law of the house, land that a child will obey not the law of the world, but it depend on such a law the family give?
About your discipline at home as a parent, be vocal but do not over do it. I did not insist that not to correct your children when they are wrong, but everything is not what beating or discipline can correct. Not every man that it’s normal. When a child is beating for every mistake he make then the child we become adamant for is being corrected due to mutual discipline.
WHY SHOULD WE TEACH OUR CHILD THE WAY HE SHOULD GROW?
1. He will not depart from the lineage.
3. They have internal soul.
4. Disobedient child Brings sadness.
5. For the parent to have rest of mind thereafter.
WHAT WAYS DID PARENT UPSET THEIR CHILDREN?
1. Lack of Parental Responsibilities.
2. Lack of provision such as Food
3. Inadequates of good education
4. Lack of responsibility as in shelter, Clothing.
5. Many parents due to their anger and the absent of the love of God have sent their children into the world prison, what I mean is that due to some parent anger which they vested on their children have made their children to belong to where is not proper as a child of God to belong.
TRICKS ON HOW TO KNOW THE INTENTION OF YOUR CHILD?
1. Let them realize your situation.
2. Express your mind to them.
3. The reason of your new suggestion.
4. Be there best friend ever.
5. Take everything to God in prayer.
PARENT CONDUCT ON THEIR CHILDREN?
1. Consider their ways.
2. Take absolute responsibility.
3. Is the way you nurture them, they will delight.
4. Parent should be a good role model to their parent.
5. Parent should not be a deceive to their children.
6. Plant the seed of faith into the life of the children
CHRISTIAN CONDUCT By Oyeniyi Olayemi Samuel